Primary Share Savings Account
$10.00 minimum deposit allows you to receive all of the benefits of a CSDCU membership. Primary owners of your CSDCU Share Savings Account are member/owners of CSDCU.
- There are no monthly fees or minimum balance charges with your CSDCU Primary Share Savings Account.
- Dividends paid quarterly.
- View current deposit rates.
- Have a direct deposit and/or payroll deposit sent to your savings account to start saving for a rainy day.
- Quarterly statements.
- Up to 6 withdrawals per month. ($1.00 fee for each additional withdrawal.)
- Shares may be used as security on consumer loans; earn dividends while you pay yourself back.
- All deposits insured up to $250,000.00 by NCUA.
Secondary Savings Accounts
Saving for a particular purpose?
- Planning an upcoming vacation?
- Need to save for taxes?
- College expenses?
- Home repairs?
Open a separate savings account to make it easier to set money aside. This makes it easier to resist dipping into these accounts for day-to-day expenses. No monthly service fees and no minimum balance required!
Holiday Club Accounts
Tuck away a little money each month to make holiday shopping a little more stress free! Set up your monthly deposits thru direct deposit or a payroll deduction.
Read information on how Regulation D affects your CSDCU Savings Account.